Seals Unit - SH507- SU
Seals Unit Extension - SH506- SUE
The seals unit provide positive seal to higher pressures and temperatures. Many types of seals units are available, and others can be designed to fit specific needs. Molded seal units and Premium seals are the major seals units.
Seals unit extensions are designed for use with seal units. Seals unit extension can be provided upon request.
- Molded seals are recommended for applications in which the seal will be going in and out of the sealbore.
- Premium seals are ideal for applications requiring the seal units to remain in the sealbore.
- All seal units are designed for easy field redress, bonded seals and v-packing.
- Premium seal units are v-packing seal systems of either elastomeric or plastic materials with a plastic and metal backup system.
- Various backup material combinations can be used with each v-packing seal to make it suitable for different temperatures and pressures.
- Customisable & reliable
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Thread Sizes Available at the customer’s request
- Services H2S/CO2/Standard/Sour
- Length Available at the customer’s request
Different Types of Seal Unit